Rules of stay at "Leśniczówka u Zięby"
- A room in “Leśniczówka” is rented for the day.
- If a Guest does not specify the duration of his/her stay when renting a room, it is assumed that it was rented for one day.
- A hotel day starts at 16:00 on the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 on the following day.
- The guest makes a reservation by making an advance payment of 30% of the total amount of the stay. If this amount is not credited up to 7 days after booking, the system will automatically cancel the reservation.
- The guest receives a refund of the full amount of the advance payment if he/she cancels the reservation 14 days before arrival.
Payment for your stay can be made in cash or by Visa, Mastercard.
Children up to the age of 3 stay at the Forester’s Lodge for PLN 30 per night, those between 4 and 10 receive a 30% discount, teenagers over 10 are treated as adults and the full rate applies.
- Pets are only accepted in rooms located on the first floor of “Leśniczówka”, therefore when booking, please ask about the availability of room 1, 2, 3 or the studio.
- Guests will pay PLN 30 per night for the animal’s stay.
- The guest of “Leśniczówka” is obliged to cover all costs resulting from any damage to the building caused by the animal.
- Due to the necessity to confirm the identity of the Guest and for the purpose of concluding the agreement and issuing a VAT invoice, the Guest is obliged to present a document with a photograph confirming his/her identity before receiving the key to the room.
- In the event that the Guest refuses to show a document with a photograph confirming his/her identity, “Leśniczówka” may refuse to issue a key to the room or may charge in advance for the entire stay of the Guest.
- Any wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported by the Guest to the Reception as soon as possible.
- The forester’s lodge will take into account the wish to extend the stay as far as the rooms are available.
- Guests may not transfer the room to other persons, even if the period for which they have paid the fee has not expired.
- Persons not notified at check-in may stay in the room from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. After 10:00 p.m. there is an obligation to notify additional persons staying in the room with the Guest.
- Leśniczówka may refuse to admit a Guest who, during the previous stay, has grossly violated the Regulations of the “Leśniczówka”, causing damage to the property of the “Leśniczówka” or Guests, or damage to the person of Guests, employees of the “Leśniczówka” or other persons staying in the facility, or has otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of Guests or the functioning of the “Leśniczówka”.
- “Leśniczówka” provides services according to its category and standard. In the event of complaints regarding the quality of services, the guest is requested to report them to the reception as soon as possible, which will enable an immediate response.
- “Leśniczówka” is obliged to provide:
- conditions for full and unhindered rest of the guest,
- safety of the stay, including the safety of keeping information about the guest,
- professional and courteous service in terms of all services provided in “Lesniczówka”,
- carrying out necessary repairs to the facilities during the guest’s absence, and in his/her presence only if he/she agrees,
- a technically functional room; in the event of faults that cannot be rectified, “Leśniczówka” will endeavour, to the best of its ability, to replace the room or otherwise alleviate the inconvenience.
- At the guest’s request, “Leśniczówka” provides the following services free of charge:
- provision of information related to stay and travel,
- wake-up call at the appointed time,
- unguarded parking on the property of “Leśniczówka”.
- The forester’s lodge shall be liable for loss of or damage to things brought in by persons using its services to the extent specified by the provisions of Articles 846-852 of the Civil Code.
- The injured party should notify the reception of the “Forester’s Lodge” of the occurrence of the damage immediately after its discovery.
Smoking of tobacco products is strictly prohibited in “Leśniczówka”.
Guests are obliged to keep valuables in the safe or hand them over for safekeeping at the reception.
- In “Leśniczówka” it is obligatory to keep quiet from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. the next day.
- The behaviour of guests and people using the services of “Leśniczówka” should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. “Leśniczówka” may refuse to continue to provide services to a person who violates this rule or to stop providing services and request to leave the facility
- Each time a Guest leaves the room he should check the door lock.
- the Guest bears material responsibility for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices of “Leśniczówka” arising from his or her fault or the fault of visitors.
- for fire safety reasons, it is forbidden to use heaters, electric irons and other similar devices in rooms that are not part of the room equipment.
Personal belongings left by the departing Guest in the room will be sent back to the address indicated by the Guest. In the absence of such an instruction, “Lesniczówka” will store these items for 3 months.
- The administrator of Guest’s personal data is: Leśniczówka u Zięby, Maria Zięba, Witów 306, 34-512 Witów.
- Personal data of the Guest are processed on the basis of the agreement concluded between the Guest and Leśniczówka for the provision of hotel services. The purpose of the processing of personal data is the provision of hotel services or other similar services that are provided by “Leśniczówka” at the request of the Guest. In addition, the Guest’s personal data may be processed by the video surveillance used at the “Forester’s Lodge”. The purpose of the use of video surveillance is to protect the Guest and other persons in or around the premises.
- “Leśniczówka” informs that providing personal data is a contractual requirement, as well as a statutory one (when documenting sales made to a Guest with a VAT invoice). Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible to conclude a contract with “Leśniczówka”, as well as makes it impossible to issue a VAT invoice.
- The Guest has the right to access his/her personal data and to correct and update it. Each Guest also has the right to transfer his/her data, to object to the processing and to delete his/her personal data if there are legal grounds for doing so.
- The Guest’s personal data will be stored for the entire duration of the provision of the hospitality service to the Guest, as well as the data will be stored for the period of limitation of possible claims, including tax and civil claims. On the other hand, personal data processed by video surveillance will be stored for a period of 30 days, unless due to special circumstances (e.g. an accident) the video surveillance record needs to be stored for longer, including for the duration of any proceedings under separate legislation.
These rules and regulations are valid for all persons staying and using the services of “Leśniczówka”.
We wish you a pleasant stay.